Things to Make

I've been crocheting like crazy, and while it has been fun, for the most part it takes a while to finish a project. And I still have to finish a gorgeous berry colored blanket that I'm making before Christmas. But, I can't resist adding some other, less time-intensive, crafts to my holiday season. There are some fun looking ones that Jessica has suggested, but nothing is really striking my fancy. I did look at one for decorated tubes for cookies (because I need something to package my 15 DOZEN cookie swap cookies in!), and I got sidetracked by this. I am totally making these pet tags for my dogs for Christmas! They are so cute and so easy...

So to make:

  • Dog tags

  • Cool Box Bag - I think this will work great for my cookie swap cookies! I need to get working on these, though...the swap is Dec 12

  • Christmas Cards

  • Christmas Cookies - we will be making lots because we give cookies to neighbors each year. Plus my mom takes them to work, and dont forget the cookie swap I am participating in.

  • Helping Steven with presents made out of duct tape. I am liking the pink flamingo purse.

  • I'm probably making some Tea Jelly to round out my jelly making this fall.

  • And I have to make Divinity. It is my absolute favorite. I'd never made it before, just eaten other people's creations. When I started working in the bakery, another girl and I tried it (a huge batch) and it was awesome! And now that I don't work there, it is an absolute necessity for me to make it at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes