Framework

Today is the day for some serious consideration. Do I want this album to be all digital (well, that's a no-brainer! Of course I do.), hybrid, or all hands on paper-stuff? Do I want it to be 8x8 or 12x12? I am going to design it as a 12x12, but probably print it as an 8x8. I need to come up with the actual alb... Actually, I have the perfect 8x8 album. It is covered in a red velvet that just screams Christmas. So there you go. :)

Jessica has given us an awesome sketch/template (depending on how you are doing your book). It is so extremely customizable, and you can flip it, turn it, rearrange it to come up with many, many, many different layouts. Here is an example of one:



There are also some awesome journaling tags and date stickers included. I am very excited about how the album is going to turn out. I've already started looking at a variety of kits to use for this album. We will have to see which I choose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes