Printing Prompts

Polly prints the prompt cards precisely...say that 10 times fast! So the assignment today was to actually get those cards printed! Yesterday I was messing around with the cards in PSE, but it was taking a long time to get the colors I wanted exactly right.

So I slept on it.

This morning I had a flybaby moment: I was trying to be a perfectionist and create the perfect product. These are prompts, for goodness sake! These aren't the finished product, they are a tool to help us create the finished product. And they are beautiful with the colors they have, even if I am thinking of a final album of completely different colors. And they actually fit my decor, which is good because they are going to be displayed on my desk.



So, I printed them. The only thing I changed was the size they printed at. Because finances are so tight, I am in a "use what you have" state of mind, and I had 32 pieces of white cardstock that are 6 3/4" x 9". I printed them on that. I am still deciding what I am going to display them on, but they are printed. And some of them even have writing on them (for example, Dec 10 is Steven's concert--so that is written in that day's do section).

Woohoo! I am keeping up and not letting my perfectionism get the best of me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes