Hello 2010!

I have a really good feeling about this year. So far, things have started off well, and I am very excited by that! A new year, a new decade...what's not to be excited about?

And I've been scrapbooking, which is always a good thing.

I found some of my favorite pictures from 2009 and put them together in this layout.



All papers and embellishments are from the Love Actually kit by Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps. I had fun playing around with Jessica Sprague's tutorial on creating a dreamy look in your pictures. I used it on all of them, but I like the way my daughter's picture turned out the best. :)

That's not all, though. I've been having so much fun with templates that I made another one for you. I actually made the template first, then used it to create the above layout. That way I know for sure it works. :)

*Click on the preview to download:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes