Freebie Alert!

I am really enjoying the process of making my HIH album. A friend sent me the link to Jessica's website, and I feel like I am missing out if I don't visit there every day.

Jessica is awesome!

Anyway, there are a ton of freebies on her site, but this one I really love, because it goes right along with the HIH album. She is splitting her album into a December Daily type album and a journaling album. Mine is more of a December Daily album--but for the most part the prompts are what is working for me.

I've never done a daily album like this, and I'm feeling like I could really tackle a Project 365 album. I haven't decided for sure that I'm going to do that, but I am seriously considering it. Especially since there are so many darn cute Project 365 templates out there.

But, I digress...the freebie:



*Click on the preview to go to the freebie.

And while you're there, check out Jessica's site. It really is awesome. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes