Barely Out of Tuesday

So, it has been more than a week since I posted, and that is mostly because I finally had my surgery. I went into the hospital last Wednesday, came home Friday, and have been letting everyone wait on me since. :)

Actually, everyone has been doing a great job taking care of me, and it has helped that I had all those meals made up in the freezer!

I started scanning in my old pictures for digital scrapbooking purposes, and I did a bit of scrapbooking today (which, of course! I am going to share!). This is the start of a 2 page layout about my son's Arrow of Light Ceremony, and graduation into Boy Scouts.



Scout stuff, including papers, from Raspberry Road Designs. Template (slightly altered) from Racketty Scrappety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes