Lazy Day Sunday

Well, the weekend was nice. I had to work yesterday, and I ended up assembling nine meals for the freezer (recipes from Homemade Gourmet). Sometime this next week, my friend Eva and I are assembling 15 more from Saving Dinner. That plus the two I had left from last week should hold my family over for a while. We (Eva and I) are having an assembly day at the beginning of August--22 meals. We are inviting friends and family to come assemble their own (we are just providing the companionship--they have to buy the groceries!). I've really needed to stock my freezer for a while--my family has been suffering with all my health problems.

Yesterday afternoon I came home from meal assembly and just hung out by myself, watching Camp Rock and doing a little scrapbooking on the laptop. I really need to start scanning in pictures--soon! Anyway, here is what I did yesterday. I used a template (all in french, oh la la) by v.vv. Most of the paper is Shabby Princess (if not all), as is the flower.

Steven and Kitara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2008 Copyright by Whitney Donohue | Something Springy kit designed by Anna Aspnes